Wine Cheese Report 3/21/2021

 Hello all, this is the one you have been waiting for. Advaith tried some wine and some cheese this week and he had a lot of fun. He acquired the wine from the South Main Street Kroger and he acquired the cheese from Kroger too, but it was a variety pack because he was not about to shell out the big bucks for the charcuterie board. I thoroughly enjoyed pairing all these wines with cheese, and an additional cheese I wish that I had paired with this wine was Kraft singles cheese, most specifically the American variety. I realized that the world of cheese and wine was one that I needed to do more research into. Pepperjack is my favorite cheese, and I realized why in Ratatouille when Remy paired that grape with cheese why he saw those colors in his head. The lighter wines did not pair as well with the cheese as the red wines mostly because the tannins were stronger with the red wine. I also tried some champagne with the wine, and that was a pretty good idea as well. It's true what they say about wine being able to cut through the fat of cheese. 

All in all it was a great time, and I would do it again. 



 Red wine, not bad was kind of sweet but also had some tannins in my opinion. 










The ultimate trifecta of cheese.


Comments