Tasting Entry #2- 3/21/2021

 Name of the Wine: Artie Pinot Grigio

Region: Delhaize(France)

Type of Grape:Pinot Grigio

Winery Review: Easy to drink. Hints of citrus and green apple. Refreshing. 4.0 Fruity but only in the sense that the “fruity” taste absolutely blends itself in with the expected profile of a Pinot Gris.

Wine Folly Review: This wine was white and had very fruit forward and flowery flavors. I was getting hints of pears and apples , there were no oak aromas that I observed. There were no observable wine faults and there was no strict tannins either. But this wine was still okay to drink , and taste wise it was floral and I was tasting some citrus as well. (p30-35)

My review: I am usually not a white wine drinker but I thought it was okay all the same. I did not pair this wine with any food , and drank the whole bottle as per usual just to make sure that all aspects of the wine tasted really good. I would drink this wine again, but it would not be my first choice 

3/5






Comments