Tasting Entry #2- 3/7/2021

 Name of Wine: Sutter Home Moscato California 2018

Price: Don't remember

Variety of Grape:Moscato

Winery Review: At Sutter Home, we've been bringing people together since 1948. Raise a glass to friends and family with us with this luscious moscato. It's luxurious and sweet with floral aromas, creamy peach and juicy melon flavor with a soft finish. Share good times Sutter Home. 

Wine Folly Review: This wine was floral and had fruity flavor as a moscato does. It was really sweet, the primary taste I tasted was the fruity flavor although I could not really taste the melon. There were floral aromas, and it was a nice smelling wine. There was a slight sweetness of peach that I had tasted but I cannot be sure. (p30-36)

My review: I used to drink moscato when I started to drink since it was sweet and really easy to get down. As I have matured, a moscato definitely is not my first choice but it is not bad. I did not pair this moscato with any food and just drank it all by itself. I still enjoyed it alright and would give it 3.5/5.






Comments