Tasting Entry - Feb 2021 Knotty Wines

 Dear Readers, 

As promised I drank this wine while I wrote this blog. It was fun to drink this wine and write this post because if anything this lubricated me. I drank this wine with one of boys and some girl I've seen a couple times I guess she's okay. EITHER WAY, I am in this to win this. I want to get the most points I can get in this class and so I am writing this wine review to get the MOST points. So, lets get ready to rumble!

Name: Knotty Vines

Variety of Grapes: Idk what grapes because it is a blend

Year: 2018

Winery Review: This vintage rates better than any other year for this wine(please don't hate me this is all I could find.)

Wine Folly Review:  This wine had notes of blueberry, blackberry, and plum as well. My friend Tanner noticed some notes of leather in this too but I didn't taste that. Either way, I really appreciate the fruit forward flavors from this wine (pg.30-36). I like the blackberry, blueberry flavored wine. Also, this wine was surprisingly light, I would have enjoyed this wine with a steak. 

My review:  I enjoyed the hell out of this wine, a small part of me believes that if I had not tried this wine during the course of my lifetime I would not have lived a full life. I am glad this wine had a small supporting role in my youth. However, I would have enjoyed this wine with a burger and fries but that's just because I like drinking. This wine was really light bodied, and it made me appreciate a full body. I will probably buy this wine again and for the time being I will rate it 4/5 browns. 


BT dubs make sure to check out the blogs of my homies: Kirst and T 

kdhen10.blogspot.com




tanneru-wine.blogspot.com

Comments