Tasting-Bay Bridge- White Zinfandel

 Bay Bridge- American White Zinfandel 

Vinted & Bottled by Bay Bridge Vineyards 

Livermore & Ripon, California

Variety of Grapes: Petit Syrah grapes were most predominantly used in this wine 

4.Shop critic/Review 

This wine satisfies with pleasing notes of licorice, spice and pepper.




5.Review Using Wine Folly 

This wine has a very sour smell. I get notes of sour grapes for the primary smell, but for the secondary notes I am definitely getting notes of fermented fruits. This wine was a pale pink/orange color which I have never seen a wine being. There are hints of licorice and spice which indicates that this wine may have been preserved in oak caskets. It was a very light wine, not full-bodied and was sweet.(pgs 30-36)

6. My personal Review 

I personally did not enjoy this wine, but that's the price you pay when you pay $3 for the bottle. Furthermore, I did not like the syrupy taste of this wine(associated with the licorice) and overall was not a great fan. This wine may be ideal if you really are not sure what good wine is and are just looking for a quick drink. I drank this wine with no food. 


Comments